1.3.09

Midterms and Breaks

After stressing the last week, I'm finally being cut a break. The possibility for travel to Florida is very imminent. I'm really ready to go and get away for the week because these last couple weeks have been incredibly stressful. The bullshit with Sara, the bullshit with Consensus. It's just a little too much sometimes and though I might appear to be slightly cool about it, I'm really not. I'm bitter and I need sometime to just be quiet.

Sometimes I think that the best thing for me would to be deaf. If I were deaf I wouldn't ever have to listen to bitching. I wouldn't have to hear people lie. It'd be a little easier. Maybe. But the point is I'm not deaf and so I must make do with what I've got. So Florida is good enough.

It's going to be great, if we go, to be able to sit for awhile and just write in peace and quietude. The great ocean right there.

So we shall see.
Midterms are this week and I've got a lot of studying to do. The break will be well deserved so I will study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment