Dear _________,
I think that you can do better.
That's what I know from the past and that is where the future is pointing. I don't know why you hold grudges from the past and hope for what is already dead. Instead, you should move on and be content with the life that you've been granted. When you dwell on negativity, you become negativity. It rules and transforms your life until you are someone I know not.
I think that you can do better.
In fact, I know that you can do better. It's not that I hate or dislike who you are now, because I will love you until the day after I die and go to Heaven and thereafter as well. But you see, your suffering is so unnecessary. It's so beneath you. But, then again, I am not one to question the Almighty. These trials and tribulations now become mine for I chose to try to show you where to turn and where to walk. The key is that you understand that this isn't me speaking, but Christ through me for the benefit of you.
I think that you can do better.
The strength that dwells within and about you, is so obvious and apparent, but you refuse to see it. How can you not know that you're strengthened by your past but by the very Holy Spirit, as well? Has Satan blinded you so that you know not up or down, right from wrong, sufficiency from deficiency? Help me know so that I can hold your hand, lead you to sight, lead you to right.
I think that you can do better.
You don't need this now. You don't need this because suffering is necessary only until you say that it is enough. So call mercy--end this plight of uneasiness, unrest, and ungodliness. You're a smart man, so prove it. Prove to your brother that you have lived a life where experiences can be drawn on to feed future choices. Take the help that God offers you. Take the help that I offer. The only catch is that you have to listen. The only catch--is that you have to trust God.
I know that you can do this.
With Brotherly Love,
_______
24.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment