I love the way you kiss me. The way you're strong and humble, safe and mine. I love that when I close my eyes and hold onto your face, forever waits a moment and eternity listens a little harder. I love your blue eyes and how they search and see me kindly. I love your skin, how soft and clear and smooth it is. I'd love to spend a lifetime searching your skin, kissing each inch, breathing you in. I love the way you smile and I love the kindness in those oh so pearly whites. I love your hands and how they hold mine tight. I like the way you trace my jaw and know the thoughts inside my mind.
You see, I love everything about you, and I could go on. I could mention how when you sleep, you twitch just momentarily before drifting off into a peaceful land. I'd love to kiss your eyelids and wonder what your dreaming about tonight. I love the way your body curves, so fit and lean. The way you wiggle your toes, enlivens my very soul. I want to search your body, naked and touch you everywhere. I want you to promise me that no matter where we go, that you'll always kiss me the way you are right now. I love how your hair is soft and wild, untamed and brown, like a wild forest that I can run my hands upon and feel complete.
I'd love to hold you all through the night, breathing and never speaking a word. I want to meet you in a kiss in the dark from across the room and know exactly where you are just because you belong with me. Because we share that connection that people who are in love share. I don't care about your flaws, I don't care about your past. I love that you love your family. That health is something you take seriously. When you laugh, I feel that I could fall forever without fear of reaching the ground.
In this moment, I want you to know me the way that I want to know you. I want to see your secrets and caress your soul. I want you to never judge me for who I am or the choices that I make, instead, teach me how to be the most that I can be. I want to travel to faraway places and admire you from across the room one thousand miles away. When we stand underneath the stars, I want you to point to one and say that our next destination lies there, then laugh and kiss me hard. I want you to kiss me hard on the lips. I want to be aggressive and pull your hair and feel your body pressed against mine. I want you to feel a euphoria that doesn't seem to reside and with just a breath or a look, all new waves wash upon your beautiful physique and soul.
For you, I'd travel the entire world, as long as you promised to be there. I'd start fresh with you in a cabin faraway in a fairy kingdom so that I could live happily ever after with the one that I love. When I die, I want you to kiss me the way you've always kissed me. I want you to march arm-in-arm with me through the pearly gates to our Heavenly Father and smile together at Him. I want to take care of you when you're sick, to cover you when cold, to cheer you up in the hard times. If you cry, I want you to cry on my chest. I want to wipe your tears away, kiss your full lips, and stroke your hair until you fall asleep. I want to pray with you and keep you as my own for the rest of my existence and thereafter.
I love you.
Yesterday, Today, and Forever.
29.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment