So I believe that procrastination is a skill rather than a curse. To be a procrastinator you have to know when it is right to draw things out and when it is not. I believe that I'm a fairly adept example of what procrastination should be.
This summer I'm going to Spain through a program called K.I.I.S. and the deadline to be accepted is February 16 and I have yet to apply.
Why?
Because I don't have the money!
Mom and Dad seem to make it their life goal to never make enough to do things that I need to do. Spain isn't a want but a need, because what I need at this point in my Spanish career is to be immersed in the language. Well, my applying to be an RA apparently isn't going to be enough to entice them to pay for my Spain trip. No, stupid GM and their downsizing and sending jobs to Mexico means that Mom and Dad both take a pay-cut. That means they're not paying for Spain...GREAT!
So I'm going to take out a loan and pay it off with the rest, but first things first. I have to walk from LaFollette Complex to Lucina Hall.
DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR THAT IS?
It's an epic adventure of far-ness.
Today I trekked the journey to Lucina to make an appointment with the lady who gives away money for Friday morning at 9am. Ugh, 9am classes are hard enough, let alone a meeting about money. Thankfully this weekend is looking promising.
god i love being impromptu


No comments:
Post a Comment