30.7.09

Subtle, but a joyful forever

Dear Friend,

I'm so grateful for you, my friend. So thankful to a merciful God that has granted one quiet prayer on one quiet evening. I couldn't have dreamed you up any better. We've passed the time, smiling, laughing, with rhetoric, hugs, and sleep. I love it all. I love you my friend and I can't seem to say or truly express how important you are in my life. One of the newest and seeming to share the most with me, you hold a special place, my friend. You know my past, my present, and I know your tomorrow because though God is unpredictable, Forever can't be stopped even by death.

Though you live far away, you forever live in a heart that is nestled in this humble body. Comfortably tucked into a warm and loving place between music, writing, and my faith in Christ.

It is you, my friend, that have given me a renewed sense that when tomorrow comes, though quiet a still, it leads to a joyful forever.

Thank you, for being the loving friend that I've needed.
The person that longs to hug back.
The one who shares everything on their heart. (though painful)
The back that has always got mine.
The shoulder, hand, smile, and joke that just wait to happen.

Dear friend--

I sincerely love you.
And I know that I needn't worry.
For you love me too.
And that's a subtle forever that I can live with. (now--and in Heaven).

-With Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment