So I'm leaving for Spain right now. Actually, I'm sitting in the Indianapolis airport waiting. Should I be in this airport? Not a chance.
What happened?
Well it's a funny story.
Apparently, I can't read e-mail correctly and thought that we were leaving on Saturday, May 30th.
We're leaving on Friday, May 29th.
When did I find out?
About two hours before I had to be at the airport in Cincinnati, and you would know that that airport is 3 hours away.
Cool!
Not.
So we spent a lot of money for a one-way ticket to Newark, NJ so that I can meet up with my Spanish group there.
And now my flight has been delayed for over 3 hours?
Awesome.
But God is faithful.
As am I.
Therefore, I'm not worrying.
I just think it's funny.
Te voy en EspaƱa.
29.5.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment